[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - LIQUID now open (11/09 update: LIQUOD now closed)

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LIQUID now open (11/09 update: LIQUOD now closed)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

http://www.liquidhotspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/liquidofcolumbus

Post subject: Re: LIQUID now open
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:26 pm 
Godzilla

i knew it

i was on the patio@bodega last night and i commented to someone that liquid must be open due to all the female couples that were walking past

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 am 
Mechagodzilla

I'd like to go inside to have a "pretty drink" just out of curiosity to see how the place fixed up, it needed a lot of work.

Destroying intellectual freedom is always evil, but only religion makes doing evil feel quite so good. - P. Pullman

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:44 pm 
Godzilla

Do they really make their bartenders wear lingerie?

Gross.

confuseddildo.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm 
Godzilla

where do you get that?

i see ONE photo of a bartender in naughties, and every other pic of a bartender is in normal clothes.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:18 pm 
Godzilla

From their pictures, that's why I was asking?

I am looking at their MySpace page. Three pictures of bartenders, two of the pictures are girls in underwear.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:20 pm 
Godzilla

well, again, one of three bartenders in lingerie doesn't really come off like the bar "makes" them do anything. golly, it might even be her choice?!?!?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:22 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

also it didnt look like some of those pix were actually in little broz unless they added in a dome, seemed like it was stock photos (which might represent real things, but still)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm 
Mechagodzilla

the liquid dome: one girl enters, two girls leave

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:33 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:38 pm 
Godzilla

i'm not the one up in arms about underwear.

i'm just saying that assuming that they were forced to by their bosses is a little presumptive, and a little silly. that'd be like seeing 3 pictures of outland, and assuming that the bar forces ALL the male bartenders to wear miniskirts and glittereyeshadow, when in fact, that's just me . . .

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:39 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

Is it really underwear if it's not under anything?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:44 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:10 pm 
Mechagodzilla

what's wrong with attractive waitstaff?

i like my bartenders like i like my grandpas

sexy.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:19 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm 
Godzilla

I can't wait to read about the Supreme Court Decision on what counts as "sexy" and who deems what is or is not "sexy" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:56 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Supreme Court is busy trying to figure out why Whee-Lo doesn't have its own Wikipedia page

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm 
Mechagodzilla

When will the Jambulance be paying a visit to Liquid?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:10 pm 
Godzilla

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:11 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

yeah, they were up there saturday, but nobody was into the weiners

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:15 pm 
Godzilla

Maybe they should sell tacos.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I seriously wasn't trying to set up a bunch of single entendre lesbian jokes. I've just really been missing the Jambulance lately.