[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - NBA Playoffs 2009

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NBA Playoffs 2009
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:07 pm 
Godzilla

Cleveland newscasters lose their shit:

Post subject: Re: NBA Playoffs 2009
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:59 pm 
Jet Jaguar

man, channel 5 has gone way downhill since ted henry retired . . .

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:25 am 
Mechagodzilla

my fav part of that channel 5 clip is the guy in the background behind the sports guy who is completely losing his shit.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 am 
King Ghidorah

the cavs look like dog shit right now.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:56 pm 
Godzilla

Yeah if Delonte West and the others don't start scoring, it spells trouble. Although I think it is past the time to begin worrying. They have given up a two double-digit leads and won their only game on a miracle shot. They need to get it together quickly and find an answer on defense against the Magic.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 am 
Jet Jaguar

yeah, Orlando-Denver series, can you hear the network cringing already? That elbow Mo took deserves major retaliation though. Will it come??????

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm 
King Ghidorah

oh look at this

another thread

CAVS CAVS CAVS

i can't believe i'm actually caring about a sport! NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!! I'M A NEW MAN!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm 
Snarf

Come On Cavs! Gotta Make It Happen!!

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gotta ... 30909.html

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:10 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Weaknesses exposed, oh how embarrassing. Cavs need a new starting center. And more size. New coach too??? That might be too much disruption. They say LeBron runs everything anyway. How long can those mf'ers keep shooting 3's like that????? :wall: :wall: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:18 pm 
Mechagodzilla

no matter who plays center, dwight howard is gonna go off. and, he's not even really all that polished of a basketball player. he's just a better athlete than anyone else on the floor. the cavs were built to beat boston. unfortunately, they got orlando instead. better luck next year...

magic in 6.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 am 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:21 am 
Godzilla

i have heard/read that the Cavs are looking to acquire Yao Ming in the off-season. With the new chinese ownership, that might be a plausible rumor. Also have heard the theory that the chinese ownership will enable Lebron to expand his marketing into China, helping make his desire to be the first billionaire athlete come true, without the need to move to LA or NY. But that could all be bs too.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm 
Godzilla

22 point lead blown.

I don't even know if I can watch the 2nd half.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm 
Jet Jaguar

You know it'll be one point either way. They should have Craig Sager interview David Stern behind his curtain.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 am 
Mechagodzilla

LO$E NOW OR GET $WEPT BY L.A. :?: :mrgreen: :?: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 am 
Godzilla

You all know that this is all a setup for a last second buzzer-beater in game 7 by the Magic, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

where'd everybody go?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm 
Godzilla

Love you LeBron, but not shaking hands with the other team and congratulating them is lame and poor sportsmanship.

I vow to never get vested in NBA playoffs again.

The icing on the cake at the end of Game 6 was TNT's lovely 30 second recap of every cursed played by a Cleveland team. That was a nice touch.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:13 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:17 pm 
King Ghidorah

that keyboard cat just made an appearance on the mtv movie awards. damn he is good on those ivories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:13 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

It seems there is an abundance of players that look legit retarded. Gasol and that Turk on the Magic are the two that come to mind. I would bet Gasol drools everywhere because everytime I see that piece of shit his mouth is hanging wide open. The Turk looks like this dude on High St. named Zion who LOOOOVES 2Pac and Dio.

Don't even get me started on Kobe and his rat face. There have been so many instances where the announcers replay his rat face to "show" his "determination" when really all I see is a millionaire crybaby rapist.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm 
Godzilla

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns

PIRATE VICTORIES!!! REVOKE THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP AND BESTOW IT ON ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!!