[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - EXTREME WIENERS!!! Will open TODAY!!!

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EXTREME WIENERS!!! Will open TODAY!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am 
Jet Jaguar

That's right! Regardless of the bar situation the dogs and such will be served to the salivating crowds inside CAFE BOURBON STREET!!! Braught to you by Joe Riffe(The Feelers x-drummer)!

When?
Today, 5pm
Where?
2216 Summit St
Columbus,OH

GO AND TASTE THE FUTURE!!!

Post subject: Re: EXTREME WIENERS!!! Will open TODAY!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am 
Godzilla

I will be there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:12 am 
Jet Jaguar

Will there be Chicago Dogs? That is really the only pertinent question.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:20 am 
Snarf

shouldn't extreme be spelled with 3 X's? That would make them REALLY extreme.

Good luck, Joey. Can't wait to try one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 am 
Godzilla

XTREME WIENERS OPENS TUESDAY!!! REPOST PLEASE!!!
Body: THAT'S RIGHT! DAY ONE OF THE PERPETUAL WIENER MANIA SOON TO ENGULF THE LOWER 48, SOON FOLLOWED BY THE OTHER TWO AS WELL AS CANADA AND MEXICO AT A DATE LATER TO BE DISCLOSED, WILL BE THIS COMING TUESDAY!!!

TUESDAY, JUNE 10TH, AT 5 pm THE DOORS WILL OPEN AT 2216 SUMMIT STREET, AKA CAFE BOURBON STREET, FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE BRAND NEW...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXTREME WIENERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T MISS IT!

VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON ALMOST ALL OUR OFFERINGS!

No, seriously, please don't miss it. I just did the math again and I have to sell a whole shit load of hot dogs, brats, and fries to survive for more than a few days. so please, look under the cushions, search the car, carve a bum up like a christmas ham and take his cup full of change, do whatever it takes, just please come buy delicious stuff from me.

MY MENU IS THUS: (daily specials are on the way, too!)

hot dog $2
veggie/vegan dog $2
jumbo dog $3
Bratwurst $3
chicago style hot dog $3 (or $4 for a jumbo)
coney dog $3 (again, $4 for a jumbo)
nacho dog $3 ($4 for jumbo... are you retarded or something?)
the extreme $6 (believe me, it's a deal cause it's disgustingly huge)
chili fries $4
side of fries $2
side of coleslaw $2
Bowl of vegan chili (soup coming soon) $3
whole kosher dill pickle $2

Limited in scope but totally delicious. don't front. the prices are low but we're talking the best dogs and brats money can buy, and home made vegan chili that kicks balls, and home made brownies. it doesn't get any better than this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:38 am 
Jet Jaguar

Yum!

I only hope they stay open until I get back from my honeymoon next monday. I think my future wife would kill me if I skipped out on pre-wedding freakout mode to get a hot dog :-p

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am 
Snarf

I went to Extreme Weiners last night (during the Flood of '08). I must say, it was quite delicious. Try the fries, they are very tasty.

Great job, Weiner-Man. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:08 am 
King Ghidorah

They need a new brand of veggie dogs tho. Too mushy and there's a funky taste to them. Otherwise 'salright.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 am 
Godzilla

confuseddildo.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:29 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i'm not saying that the production of foie gras isn't , but it doesn't need to be legislated into a ban of something that is not a detriment to public health (like smoking or trans fats). if you're OK with unethical treatment of animals in the production of delicious food, eat foie gras. if you're not, don't.

don't click that link up there if you don't want to be grossed out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 pm 
Jet Jaguar

You can be reasonable all you want, but I'm still gonna cut you.

Back to the dogs: Is it too early for me to start lobbying for Extreme Wieners to kick it O'Betty's style with a reuben-style dog? Oh, and replicate their garlic fries, please. That would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 am 
King Ghidorah

sauerkraut must be an option!

i ate hot doug's every friday for a month and a half while i was in chicago earlier this year. i love that place. i don't agree with foie gras, but i agree with almost everything else that dude serves.

i can't wait to check out extreme wieners.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:34 pm 
Godzilla

p.s. extreme wieners is fucking awesome.

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:22 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 pm 
Mechagodzilla

So, is Joey keeping this open every day?

Like, if I want a wiener tonight, could I buy one?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:14 pm 
Mothra

Are these natural casing dogs? True sign if a hot dog stand is legit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:42 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:52 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm 
Godzilla