[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Chateau Awesome ISO a new inhabitant...NEED A ROOMMATE!

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chateau Awesome ISO a new inhabitant...NEED A ROOMMATE!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I’m Zac Szymusiak (of Sandwich & Periodic Table of Elephants—if you needed a reminder) and I’m looking for a roommate at 2633 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43202. It’s the former home of Mark Gunderson (Evolution Control Committee, Cheese & Pants, etc), and my home for the last four years. Mark is my landlord, and despite living in San Francisco, he’s fantastically prompt about making repairs, even allowing us to do the repairs ourselves and subtract it from rent--which i like to make use of. He’s also quite understanding of the music (encouraging its use) and parties (which some of you may remember he threw a few of) that sometimes take place. The bedroom is on the first floor, with doorway access to the bathroom, a huge walk in closet, and was recently painted. We have a brand new central air unit and a furnace that works fantastically—only one year old. There’s also a washer, dryer, and extra bathroom in the basement. There’s a full kitchen: fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and plenty of counter and shelf space. On the first floor, there’s a library with plenty of shelf space, as well as a living room which also doubles as a rehearsal/recording space for my band(s). If you have a band, you’re welcome to use it as well, one of the key features of the house. It’s over a hundred years old, so those one foot stone walls let very little sound out, making it easy to practice, nearly anytime. I’m looking for a musician type who either plays him/herself or is at least tolerant of the occasional practice (one or twice a week). The rent is: $925 (462.50/each) and bills (gas and electric) usually average: 260 (130/each). I know it’s expensive, but the house, garage, off street parking, and huge backyard that overlooks Olentangy River Ravine, really make it a rarity in Columbus. If you’re interested, or know anyone who is, please get in touch, via private message and leave me some contact information (name/phone number)...or feel free to call 614-596-4376. I’m willing to talk to almost anyone about the possibility of moving in, either gender, even a couple, so feel free to get in touch. Thanks a lot and hopefully I can take care of this ASAP.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, i don't want to have to move out!!

giraffe n a dyslexic walk in2 a bra. waiter sez, can't enter w/o a tie. all they find r jumper cables. ask, r these okay? waiter sez, don't go starting anything! have a seat n proceed 2 get faceless drunk. giraffe falls off stool. dyslexic gets up to leave, waiter sez, you cant leave that lyin there. dyslexic sez, thats not a lion, its a giraffe.

Post subject: Re: Chateau Awesome ISO a new inhabitant...NEED A ROOMMATE!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 pm 
Godzilla

i haven't been there since the gunderphonic parties of yore . . .

but it IS one of the coolest houses around. if you're looking for a place, you couldn't do better in that price range.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm 
Jet Jaguar

giraffe n a dyslexic walk in2 a bra. waiter sez, can't enter w/o a tie. all they find r jumper cables. ask, r these okay? waiter sez, don't go starting anything! have a seat n proceed 2 get faceless drunk. giraffe falls off stool. dyslexic gets up to leave, waiter sez, you cant leave that lyin there. dyslexic sez, thats not a lion, its a giraffe.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

okay, cool. I was making sure this wasn't like an all points bulletin, three-alarm kind of situation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm 
Jet Jaguar

bump.

sorry guys, this is gonna keep happening until i find a roomie or solution....

or the month of oct ends, and then i'm shit outta luck.

thanks for your understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:29 pm 
Mechagodzilla

:idea: :idea: :idea:
zack,
throw a party 2 weeks from now & maybe u'll meet someone whos looking 4 a place plus "mr. bond" could play & get some EXPOSURE 4 his band
:idea: :idea: :idea:

DUH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm 
Jet Jaguar

yep, i'm still at it. thanks to those of you who have gotten in touch or spread the word. hopefully i can solve this soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 pm 
Jet Jaguar

apparently i'm taking this down to the wire.
please spread the word or have somebody get in touch.
thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 pm 
Godzilla

somebody move in with zac jesus

chateau awesome is in fact awesome

if i wasn't all leased up i would move in in a sec

c'mon farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:58 pm 
Jet Jaguar

good luck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:48 pm 
Mothra

If you don't find someone by the end of the month throw a rent party, I'm sure anyone who has partied there or gone to hillbilly drive in would be happy to throw $5-$10 your way to keep you in the house one more month.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm 
Godzilla

this sounds like something our local pbr rep needs to get behind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I second it. It's an amazing place. hang on to it at all costs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 pm 
Mothra

thirdeded. costume party

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:20 pm 
Mothra

I'm all for Sandwich playing, if that helps.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm 
Jet Jaguar

i'd say october 30th or 31st is a fantastic night for a party. with bands. please make out all checks to "chateau awesome".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 pm 
King Ghidorah

Don't do the 30th.

Necropolis, El Jesus, Jordan O' and Raven are playing at somewhere then.

I don't wanna miss Sandwitch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 am 
Mothra