[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Arts thread?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Arts thread?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm 
Snarf

So, yeah. I'm new. I joined up because someone told me that there was this great local music and arts forum. Perhaps I've missed it, but browsing through the forums, I can't seem to find anything for local art. The music sections are great, and even the technology, tv, and movie threads have plenty. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is this just simply something that doesn't exist on this site? I'm a local artist, and I do what i can to stay on top of the other local people as well. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am not white. I am not an Atheist. I am not straight. I am not a man. I am not tall. I am not poor. I am not a democrat. I am not an Ohioan. I am not an American. I am not yours to keep. I am human, and so are you.

Post subject: Re: Arts thread?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:26 pm 
Godzilla

i know, right?
that may be thee cutest dr. mrs. the monarch i've ever seen.
i have no idea who she is, but i already have an undying crush on her . . .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm 
Snarf

Is that an answer? I'll gladly buy beers if it leads to an art thread.

I am not white. I am not an Atheist. I am not straight. I am not a man. I am not tall. I am not poor. I am not a democrat. I am not an Ohioan. I am not an American. I am not yours to keep. I am human, and so are you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 pm 
Godzilla

yeah, sorry about that, jokes and distractions are a big part of threads around here, so forgive the punchline, and UnP & i being distracted by shiny things. but also get used to it, cuz it's real f*ckin' common around here . . .

and maybe play with the search function to find some older threads about art * the arts scene. they're out there.

hell, we had a month once where almost 1/2 the board had niagara avatars, simply because so many of us here are big fans of her paintings . . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:06 am 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

gotcher art thread right here.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15294

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am 
Snarf

I guess thanks for the locked thread from 2006 about the PBJ fucktards.

this is why i've always been afraid to ask questions. someone is always a prick instead of trying to help someone out. a simple "we don't do art here" would've been fine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm 
Godzilla

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm 
Godzilla

I made some art for you.

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm 
Godzilla

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm 
Godzilla

so no one appreciates the fine art that is my unicorgi?

Damn philistines.

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm 
Godzilla

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm 
Mothra

I thought most art in Columbus was used to invigorate real estate values.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am 
Godzilla

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 pm 
Godzilla

I've been practicing sending out press releases about myself.