[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - opinions on local car dealerships?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: opinions on local car dealerships?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm 
Godzilla

so it looks like the xB that we adore is gonna be totaled out by the insurance agent, so i might be looking for a new car right quick. we really liked the experience we had at scion direct a few years back, but neither of us like the redesign of the xB so there's not much there for us. right now kinda leaning toward the nissan cube. anyone have any recommendations or criticisms of any local nissan lots?

or carmax? there's an '09 at carmax that test-drove perfectly yesterday, but i know nothing of their reputation and was wondering if anyone had any first-hand knowledge of their practices. i've read they give f*ck-all for trade-ins but that's not going to be an issue for us.

any help's appreciated. . .

Post subject: Re: opinions on local car dealerships?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm 
Godzilla

Don't know about Carmax, but I've heard nothing but good things about Buckeye Nissan on Cemetery Road. If you get the Cube let me know cause I've been tossing around the idea of getting one.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm 
Godzilla

yeah, so far buckeye nissan is our frontrunner in "places that didn't piss us off/creep us out"

the test drive on the cube was brilliant. you should totally try one.

and we randomly met a woman today driving one and she loved it the way we loved the old boxy-style xB.

honestly at this point, if they DO total out the xB we're like 90% sure we're going with a cube.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm 
Jet Jaguar

loved my xb.
had my xb totaled out a few years ago and wanted a cube but they werent even available in the us yet. ended up buying a versa.
i still want a cube though...

www.amethystsunset.net

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 am 
Godzilla

yeah, it looks like we may go from this:

to this:

i think maybe we really do have a "type" . . .

(i'm still kinda sad though, that xB was the greatest band-dude-car in history. amazing mileage and a shitton of gear room. i'm really gonna miss that ugly fucker!)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i read somewhere that u have to physically exchange your penis into the dealership when u purchase a scion :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:15 pm 
Godzilla

so that's where melissa's penis went all those years ago?!?!?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm 
Godzilla

Buckeye Nissan is the best dealership I have ever dealt with, from the sales staff to the financing, they were top notch.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Scion really effed up the xB with the redesign. I don't know what I'm going to do once my five-year-old xB bites the dust...a woman tried to total it out last Xmas but failed, so maybe this car will last forever!