[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - OMG! I actually paid for music 2010 edition

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: OMG! I actually paid for music 2010 edition
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 pm 
Godzilla

On Ice

I very nearly love Rick Wakeman..srsly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:58 pm 
Godzilla

past week or so:

BIRDS OF MAYA - Ready To Howl 2xLP
BRAIN HANDLE - Smiling 7"
ULTRA - Roman Holiday LP+7"
VIPER - Demo 7"
SLICES - 2nd EP 7"
WALLS - Tour EP 7"
POLLUTION - n.s. Drugs 7"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm 
Godzilla

Boy In Ohio

By Phil Ochs

G C G
Creek was running by the road
D
And the Buckeye sun was a-shinin'
G C G
I rode my bike down Alum Creek Drive
Em Am
When I was a boy in Ohio

G C G
The English teacher he didn't care
F
He challenged us to checkers
Bb Dm D7
And once in a while we'd swap a joke
Eb
When I was a boy in Ohio

Once I was caught playing hooky from school
They found me home in the evening
I confessed I had been to the movie show
When I was a boy in Ohio

We would wait for the summer to come
For swimmin' and pickin' berries
But now a freeway covers the field
Where I used to be so happy

I remember the Burger Boy
Where the girls would shine like the engines
And the radio was always loud
When I was a boy in Ohio

Spanish teacher she tried to help
She was much too pretty
So I just stared at the back of her legs
When I was a boy in Ohio

It was 3.2 beer at the honky tonk bar
Where they said the girls were easy
But somehow I never found me one
When I was a boy in Ohio

Soon I was grown and I had to leave
And I've been all over the country
But I don't believe I've had more fun
Than when I was a boy in Ohio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm 
King Ghidorah

Devo- Something For Everyone

OK. I love DEVO to death, but this album is 20% killer, and the rest is filler. That being said, it is way better than the last two albums best tracks combined. If you want new Devo, it fits the bill. If you want DEVO on par with their first 4 albums, don't bother.

Triptykon- EPARISTERA DAIMONES

Fucking awesome. If you like Celtic Frost's last album, you'll dig this. If you don't like Celtic Frost's last album, you are a pussy and should DIE! This really is Celtic Frost, but Tom is being a purist and calling this something different because Martin Ain is not involved. Fuck Martin Ain, buy this album or go listen to your loser ass false metal..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm 
Godzilla

RAW NERVE - S/T LP
BLANK DOGS - Phrases 12"
EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING - Wet Cement 7"
DRUNKDRIVER - S/T LP
X - Aspirations LP

I feel the need to publicly thank Adam and BJ for turning me on the the Australian X.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm 
Godzilla

A-Frames - 333 LP.

I've been broke.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 am 
King Ghidorah

Dax Riggs - Say Goodnight To The World

Somehow I am a fan of Acid Bath, but had no idea the singer went on to create some of the most amazing music out there. Thanks to a youtube video posted on facebook, I have corrected this mistake and made this my first purchase of some his stuff. Looking foward to getting his other shit asap.

Grinderman 2

Took too long to pick this one up, but better late than never. I like it more than the first album, and I thought that couldn't happen. Good to hear Nick Cave killing it again.