[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - • Friday @ Carabar • The Lindsay, The Yolks, Rollo

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: • Friday @ Carabar • The Lindsay, The Yolks, Rollo
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:33 am 
Mothra

Get to Carabar early this friday for Brett's birthday bash.. Rollo (Brett, Jason + Kerry)
will get things started at 10:30.. then The Yolks (Chicago) will further the madness.. and finally ending the night The Lindsay will take over the stage.. and of course admission is FREE!!!

Post subject: Re: • Friday @ Carabar • The Lindsay, The Yolks, Rollo
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:34 am 
Mothra

this is tonight....say happy birthday to my friend, brett (spoonful records)
recently, someone called me one of the forefathers of shitgaze...ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 am 
Jet Jaguar

rumours of our death have been greatly underexaggerated.
don't mistake this show for a lindsay show. jimmy took us to court and was awarded the rights to the name.

if he were being truthful, tonight's gig would be billed as "Jim Lavery Presents The Lindsay Family Band".

totall bulshit :arrow: :cry:

should be an ok show. i won't be there though. i'm down the street with tom and gretchen, playing with "The New Lindsey".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 am 
Godzilla

i really don't know if i can choose between the two lindsays.

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:31 am 
Mothra

actually, this will be my (first and) last set with "The New Lindsey". i'm moving forward with my new project: the lyndzee. check us out at: http://www.thelyndzee.com

and seriously jimmy's "family band" project sucks. we could take 'em in a 3-on-3 basketball deathmatch. losing band breaks up forever. any court, any time. bring it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:41 pm 
Godzilla

now when will you all give up music and begin your stand up comedy careers?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:57 pm 
Jet Jaguar

i have officially quit "The New Lindsey" and begun work on a new project with a bit of a Caribbean flavor to it. we're called Lindse' Dub Allstars and our first album, "Dready to Run: 'Dragged Out' Meets the Rockers Uptown" will be released in time for the upcoming festival tour.

lotta money to be made on the dub douche circuit.
good luck with your gay-ass family band, jimmy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:06 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm 
Mothra

yeah jimmy, where you at? you know he's reading the thread too.

as for the stand up comedy goes, i'll be at the Chuckle Bunker in Wilkes-Barre, PA on August 3rd. come and check it out, its good clean family oriented comedy with a hint of improv.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:26 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm 
Jet Jaguar