Donewaiting Friendship Farm
http://www.donewaiting.com/board/

lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party
http://www.donewaiting.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24566
Page 1 of 2

Author:  bulleit in the brain [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

this is subject to change, but as of right now

FRIDAY SEPT 5
--------------
BOURBON STREET

TREE OF FERN 9:15
MIKE REP & THE QUOTAS 10 PM
UNHOLY TWO 11:15
SWORDHEAVEN 11:45
DEAD SEA 12:15

THE SUMMIT

YOU'RE SO BOSSY 9:30
THE LINDSAY 10:15
SLIDE MACHINE 11PM
NECROPOLIS 11:45
HUGS & KISSES 12:30
DON CABALLERO 1AM


SATURDAY SEPT 6
---------------------

BOURBON STREET

TIME & TEMPERATURE 9
MARY ANN'S 9:45
LARA YAZVAK 10:40
NIGHT OF PLEASURE 11:15
PSYCHEDELIC HORSESHIT 12MIDNIGHT
GOOD COMPANY 12:45


THE SUMMIT

BLACK SWANS 9:15
BYGONES 10
EL JESUS DE MAGICO 10:45
GRAFTON 11:30
CHEATER SLICKS 12:15
TIMES NEW VIKING 1AM

we will be selling tickets starting friday the 22nd at cafe bourbon street, 2216 summit. there will be a limited number of tickets (130) which will be good for both sides. the remaining tickets will be good for the summit ONLY. please contact the bar for details, 614-268-9377. any bands who need to contact lou regarding the schedule should do so via email

graftonmail AT gmail DOT com

thanks everyone, looking forward to a great weekend.

Author:  redrabbit [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

yeah, but will there be camping and a shuttle? :lol:

Can't wait to see the Bygones, been a long time.

Author:  BastardSuperstar [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

shouldn't that say "DON FUCKING CABALLERO"


KICK ASS LINE-UP. CONGRATS.

Author:  Bo Davis [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

bulleit in the brain wrote:

FRIDAY SEPT 5
--------------
BOURBON STREET


UNHOLY TWO 11:15


THE SUMMIT


NECROPOLIS 11:45



Not sure how that's going to work?

Author:  john also [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

how much this gonna cost?

Author:  orlosperry [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

I'm getting a first class ticket on Friday.

Who cares what it costs.

Pay the price and support Lou.

Author:  redrabbit [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

Bo Davis wrote:
bulleit in the brain wrote:

FRIDAY SEPT 5
--------------
BOURBON STREET


UNHOLY TWO 11:15


THE SUMMIT


NECROPOLIS 11:45



Not sure how that's going to work?


clones.

Author:  missing stache's [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

redrabbit wrote:
Bo Davis wrote:
bulleit in the brain wrote:

FRIDAY SEPT 5
--------------
BOURBON STREET


UNHOLY TWO 11:15


THE SUMMIT


NECROPOLIS 11:45



Not sure how that's going to work?


clones.



I predict a 10-15 min UH2 set then Adam and Bo will take the shuttle bus that Red Rabbit suggested to the Necropolis gig next door, it will be just like when Phil Collins played both London and Phily on the same day at Live Aid crossing the Atlantic on the Concord

Author:  BastardSuperstar [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

missing stache's wrote:

I predict a 10-15 min UH2 set then Adam and Bo will take the shuttle bus that Red Rabbit suggested to the Necropolis gig next door, it will be just like when Phil Collins played both London and Phily on the same day at Live Aid crossing the Atlantic on the Concord


except with a wheel barrow . . .

Author:  missing stache's [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

BastardSuperstar wrote:
missing stache's wrote:

I predict a 10-15 min UH2 set then Adam and Bo will take the shuttle bus that Red Rabbit suggested to the Necropolis gig next door, it will be just like when Phil Collins played both London and Phily on the same day at Live Aid crossing the Atlantic on the Concord


except with a wheel barrow . . .


thats' what I'm saying it will be exactly the same but different.

Author:  christopher lasch [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

don caballero 2000 is the worst
ImageImageImageImage

Author:  christopher lasch [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

LIVE AID$

Author:  Rollie [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

One time I caught Damon Che masturbating to a picture of himself "tearing up" the skins in the rock room at Little Brothers.

He wasn't even embarrassed.

Nice lineup besides Don Cab though...

Author:  Dagger dagger [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

if ii get drunk fridy night... sneak into the ceiling dry wall and sleep over night do i have to pay for saturday?

Author:  szymuzak [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

Dagger dagger wrote:
if ii get drunk fridy night... sneak into the ceiling dry wall and sleep over night do i have to pay for saturday?



that ceiling wouldnt hold your feelings of self-importance.

Author:  Dagger dagger [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

ok now i know what an internet stalker is

every time i post....... you can expect that weirdo to respond. even when i write things that have nothing to do with him

Author:  bulleit in the brain [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

bo, adam. jetpack.
don cab was sorta an accident, i mean i meant to book them but i didn't mean to put them on this show. oversight. i've had a few things going on lately.
i will shoot the next person that fucks with the ceiling at bourbon street. in the face.
hard.

Author:  szymuzak [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

Dagger dagger wrote:
ok now i know what an internet stalker is

every time i post....... you can expect that weirdo to respond. even when i write things that have nothing to do with him


doesnt everything have to do with you?

Author:  john also [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

orlosperry wrote:
I'm getting a first class ticket on Friday.

Who cares what it costs.

Pay the price and support Lou.


yeah, duh. it'd be sweet to know so i can figure out what percentage of my credit card debt to pay, so i have enough money left over to buy a ticket.

(more broke than you know)

Author:  seamonster66 [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

Maybe push back the Friday Bourbon St side show to start 30 minutes later

Then I will use my first class to ticket to avoid the drum masturbation clinic that is Don Cabellaro

Author:  Adam Smith [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

bulleit in the brain wrote:
bo, adam. jetpack.


Lou, this won't actually work.

Good job on the place tho.

Author:  trygr [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

Dope line-up, sweet event, Columbus is wassup!

Author:  teenageteenageteenage [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

remember jason's drunken shit talking on don cab at the HiV?

i predict that times 10 for this event.

aka - get him as drunk as you can that night.

Author:  cruise_elroy [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

i had a don cab 45 i liked alright and then i met that damon guy. eeeeccccchhhh.

nice dig, doug

Author:  Snarky [ Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: lineup for summit/bourbon street grand opening party

cruise_elroy wrote:
nice dig, doug


Image

Awesome.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/