[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - let's discuss our new favorite band: Attack Attack!

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: let's discuss our new favorite band: Attack Attack!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

If you can't watch the whole video, at least skip to like 2:44 when it goes into insane techno mode.

http://www.myspace.com/attackattack

They're on the Warped Tour.. they're from Columbus.....

Their t-shrits are like weird alternate universe Mad Decent type shit

My friend emailed their video and was all LOLOLOLOL and then when I saw they were from Columbus I was all wtfwtfwtfwtf.

I think K Kline needs to spend a week on the road with this band. Who is with me on this?

Post subject: Re: let's discuss our new favorite band: Attack Attack!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:27 pm 
Mechagodzilla

When I interviewed them they disowned that video, said their management or label made them do it or something...

EDIT: Oh and here's the story:
http://www.columbusalive.com/live/conte ... ml?sid=108

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm 
Mechagodzilla

First of all, is this a joke?

Secondly, all of the other keyboard players in this town need to start moshing like the keyboard player in this band, unless it is all a joke, in which case we all lose. Or something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:58 pm 
Godzilla

lol this band lol robert duffy what the fuck are those dudes doing with those guitars holy shit

i will spend a week with this band on the road if you give me a per diem of a million dollars

i'm pretty sure this shit is worse than the juggalo family and all of the rock on the range bands put together

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 pm 
Mechagodzilla

<------- my favorite part, when the hot topic chick is like "make it stop."

the sowashes used to dress all in black shirts like those dudes. maybe we should sue them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm 
Jet Jaguar

This video makes me think of anger. And pooping. Angry pooping.

I think they should go on tour with these guys:

(This video is best enjoyed--"enjoyed"--accompanied by commentary.)

Last edited by jennyw on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 am 
Snarf

I guess Generation Zipper is responsible for the 6.1 million plays of this song on myspace.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 am 
King Ghidorah

Dethklok. Look at the leg spread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 am 
Godzilla

Their older stuff is better.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am 
Jet Jaguar

I think Attack Attack may have the market cornered on this. Time for other musicians to step up their games!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Wow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:04 pm 
Mothra

I love how they have to totally change from head banging to the running man when the techno kicks in. I couldn't stop laughing, reminds me of some sort of early 90's SNL skit. The auto-tune at the end is priceless, way to try and capture every corner of the market!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:46 pm 
Jet Jaguar

have you ever accidentally opened up an emo bands myspace while listening to metal on itunes as your neighbor is listening to techno? thats what that sounded like...i want more.

it was like they took the boring part to 4 different songs, from 4 different genres, put them together, and then shot a video for a 5th as yet unheard song.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm 
Godzilla

I heard that they're related to cookie monster.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I'm pretty sure the video is a dramatic reenactment of Donkey Kong.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 pm 
Snarf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

The tickle fight at the 3:50 mark is so cute.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:08 am 
Jet Jaguar

The video for their new single just dropped:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 am 
Godzilla

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next