[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - The 10 Greatest Cartoon Bands of All Time

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The 10 Greatest Cartoon Bands of All Time
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:37 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/11/the ... l_time.php

The most important discussion of our life.

Post subject: Re: The 10 Greatest Cartoon Bands of All Time
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:46 pm 
Godzilla

i refuse to acknowledge ANY list that puts the neptunes higher than fat albert & the cosby kids. i'm convinced that rudy's "r" bass is the reason i play bass today . . .

and what, no love for the way outs OR the bug-music band from the flintstones?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 pm 
Godzilla

THE BEETS!
Killer Tofu...

I Need More Allowance...

Shout Your Lungs Out...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 am 
Jet Jaguar

Before there was Dethklok.... there was SKAB!

but for those of us who came of age in the 90s fond memories of Mystic Spiral come to mind!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 am 
Godzilla

skab fucking rule!!!

my girl has a mystic spiral "tour" shirt.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:44 pm 
Godzilla

Mystic Spiral! yes! their van is called "The Tank" because it's indestructible.

i hadn't seen that Home Movies episode before, but that SKAB song is awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:14 pm 
Godzilla

+1 for fat albert!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Are you guys not rockin' the FUDGECAKE???!!!!??????

"There's a HOLE in my pocket where my money used to go..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:39 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Cold Slither doesn't have a wikipedia page

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm 
King Ghidorah

perhaps im blind, but no mention of THE WAY OUTS!!,,old skool flinstone bitches!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:32 pm 
Godzilla

Trent Lane is one of the hottest cartoon characters ever.
I had a t-shirt with him on it, saying, "I'm not a musician, I'm an interpreter of sound."
In college, a friend of mine and I went as Daria and Trent for Halloween. I think one person got it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 pm 
Mothra

Rainbow Brite had a solo Christmas Album that was quite excellent. I still play it once in a while for a little pick-me-up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 pm 
THE BEETS! Definitely

"Bangin' on a trashcan. Drummin' on a streetlight..."