[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Graffiti Underworld Book Tells Columbus' Ender PBJ Story

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Graffiti Underworld Book Tells Columbus' Ender PBJ Story
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:12 pm 
Snarf

Ohio Graffiti Writers appear in Graffiti Underworld Book...

Book Trailer: http://vimeo.com/21556000

Jumping from elevated subways cars, police beat downs, exploding cars, gangsters, and wild dogs, are just a few of the obstacles graffiti artists face while creating their work. From the Beaches of LA to the crowded streets of Taipei City, graffiti writers have been adorning public space for over thirty years. Their stories of youthful camaraderie, adventure, betrayal, tragedy and glory have remained unheard beyond the elusive subculture of graffiti writers until now.

Graffiti Underworld is an illustrated collection of action packed tales straight from the mouths of some of the most notorious graffiti artists of the past 40 years. Compiled from interviews with over 100 hardcore graffiti writers, this collection of images and stories creates a never before seen vision of the subculture behind the graffiti art movement.

Post subject: Re: Graffiti Underworld Book Tells Columbus' Ender PBJ Story
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm 
Mechagodzilla

zem, nerose , prae, anoy, beer, timber and cern as well?

sending you an email.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 am 
King Ghidorah

i hope every one them get busted. what a stupid hobby.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:38 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I agree with irongoat81. My fence just got tagged. I spent over $1000 trying to make my place look nice and some coward has to ruin by spraying paint on it. If I track him down i will break his fingers and spray him in the face with his own can of paint. PBJ is for cowards.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I second cowtownchemist; FUCK YOU PBJ!

Sorry, I know I haven't posted in forever, and then to jump in here late and swearing anger, but seriously, try staying home and ruining your own shit for a change.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 pm 
King Ghidorah

such pointless bullshit.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm 
Godzilla

this again?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 am 
Mechagodzilla

They, or it, or whatever the fuck it/they is/are, have been tagging the neighborhood pretty consistently over the last few weeks/months, it looks like shit. I especially liked the giant neon green tag on the side of the blue brick building in the Dube parking lot, apparently done by a fourth grader with the handwriting of a kindergardener.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 pm 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:26 am 
Mechagodzilla

Sadly, no.