[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - The Black Keys new album "El Camino" 12/6/11

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Black Keys new album "El Camino" 12/6/11
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:10 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

details @ http://www.donewaiting.com/2011/10/10/t ... ember-6th/

Post subject: Re: The Black Keys new album "El Camino" 12/6/11
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:25 pm 
King Ghidorah

Such a cool promo. Can't wait!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 pm 
Godzilla

This thing has been on repeat since I got it. Good stuff!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:29 pm 
Godzilla

I heard that The Black Keys are really Bad Company except they replaced their most talented musician with Stumpy Pete. Is there any truth to this?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:44 pm 
King Ghidorah

i heard it's okay. not bad, not good.
i haven't heard it myself...

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:11 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I was at the Jackets game last night, and taking a break from their conversation about charity golf outings and what they'd do with the ice girls, this 60 year old drunk dude behind me leans over to his buddies and says "Oh by the way, that new Black Keys album is pretty good". weird.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm 
Godzilla

old dude at work mentioned them to me last week

(literal old dude)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:00 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm 
Godzilla

http://www.bonappetit.com/magazine/2012 ... n-auerbach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:07 pm 
King Ghidorah

they seem to be one of those kind of bands that could have crossover/classic rock appeal. i haven't listened to QFM since the early 90's working construction, but i could totally see them getting air play there.

that channel has played the exact same songs since i was a little kid 30+ years ago. with the exception of a couple of bands/songs. hahaha.. i remember getting excited when i heard them play the Cult cause it was "alt rock". fuck that was a long time ago.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:58 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 am 
Godzilla

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/01/23 ... lack-keys/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 am 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm 
Mechagodzilla

"Lonely Boy" is on the Blitz, CD102.5 and Jack FM...

SO time for single 2....

http://www.donewaiting.com/2012/02/06/v ... e-ceiling/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm 
King Ghidorah

-unknown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff