blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: tronics
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm 
Godzilla

i had two people tell me, on separate occasions, that i would like this shit. what does this say about me? apart from one completely ripped off from buddy holly track (that's itself totally impossible to listen to all th way thru), it's tuneless and annoying.

so anyhow, dear everyone, yes i LOVE scritti politti and desperate bicycles and fire engines and the clean and the puddle and even the vaselines, but please don't assume that i'll like any old early '80s crappe. terribly glad i stole it from th interwebs and didn't just plunk down $16.

everyone who's making a big deal over this should dig out that crazy homosexuals reissue from a few years back and recall what actual mind-meltingly good scrappy, experimental pop musick is like.

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

Post subject: Re: tronics
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm 
Godzilla

I mean, I'll take Desperate Bicycles over Tronics any day of the week, but no love for Shark Fucks? That song rules!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 pm 
Godzilla

shark fucks isn't on th lp

i know i didn't mention that's what i was talking aboot but it ('love backed by force', ugh - even such a disgustingly lame title) just got reished

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 pm 
Godzilla

Ha! I haven't actually heard Love Backed By Force. I only have that Shark Fucks reissue.