ex-Cleveland Cav dejay Mick Boogie curates a PBJ remix jawn that has Columbus rapper, Fly Union’s Jerraeu on the same project as GZA, Kweli, Bun B, Wale, 88 Keys, Black Milk, Young Chris and many others.
MP3:Mick Boogie + Peter Bjorn & John-Re-Living Things
1. Naledge & Mickey Factz: Blue Period Picasso (remixed by nVMe)
2. Freebass 808 & Christian Rich: Living Thing
(remixed by Apple Juice Kid)
3. Bun B & The Kid Daytona: Losing My Mind (remixed by 6th Sense)
4. Big Pooh, Chaundon & Phil Nash: Stay This Way (remixed by Jazzy Jeff)
5. Trouble Andrew & GLC: Lay It Down (remixed by The Kickdrums)
6. Talib Kweli & 6th Sense: I Want You
(remixed by William Russell / Good Life Mike)
7. 88 Keys & Outasight: 4 Out Of 5 (remixed by 6th Sense)
8. U-N-I: Last Night (remixed by Remot)
9. GZA, Buckshot & Tabi Bonney: The Feeling (remixed by Marco Polo)
10. Big Sean, Black Milk & T3: Just The Past (remixed by nVMe)
11. Kardinal Offishall, Donnis & Henok Achido: It Just Don’t Move Me
(remixed by Jet Audio)
12. Wale, Young Chris & Rhymefest: Nothing To Worry About
(remixed by The Kickdrums)
13. Evidence, Jerreau & Fashawn: Amsterdam (remixed by Cookin’ Soul)
Please check Mick Boogie.com to see how one truely got it in Ohio
Posted in MP3, Wes Flexner
Tagged 88 Keys, Buckshot, bun b, columbus hip hop, Fly Union, gze, homage clothing, Mick Boogie, Ohio Hip Hop, pbj, peter bjorn & john, rossi posse, Talib Kweli, Wale, whud-up wednesdays
MP3: 88 Keys: Adam Case Files Mixtapes
I was in the honorable DJ Detox’s automobile, and out the speakers Cleveland R+B singer Kid Cudi’s croons.
“She pretty pretty. But she dumb as a rock.
But honestly see she is all I got.
She is very genuine. Very feminine.
But when we are on the phone I think her brain is sleeping in.
I tried to tell her friends. But they are as dumb as her.
Birds of a feather. I guess. But that makes makes it worse.”
I am like what the fuck is this bee. He is like this is “Wasting My Minutes” on the new 88 Keys mixtape.
I am like that dood who used to produce Mos Def, Grafh and Wordsworth makes funny music?
So I go home and google dood. 88 Keys has an album coming out called “the Death of Adam” in October overseen by Kanye West. The premise is that his boy Adam died in pursuit of humping girls. This is 88’s tribute to Adam.
The above mixtape download has 88 Keys previewing some of Adam’s encounters with the women as told by Grafh, Cudi, Tonya Morgan, and Guilty Simpson.
Imagine neo-soul/Native Tongueish Hip Hop mixed with iono ,pitched up Yacht Rock, and funny as fuck in the humor of Kanye’s Gold Digger.